How I Support My Clients
Where I thrive is helping people to get to know themselves extremely well, in order to align their lives with who they are, rather than just going along with the heard. That means we get to explore your core values and unrealized strengths, and build the confidence and motivation for the change you seek in your personal and professional life.
Most people find that they require my professional support for some of the following reasons:
- Navigating points of transition in their lives or invoking transition
- Maintaining work-life balance
- Managing competing commitments
- Identifying their innate strengths and mastering their positive attributes
- Discovering their true vocation and what they love doing
- Adding happiness, flow and ease back into their lives
- Personal and professional development
- Leadership development
- Equipping themselves with some scientifically proven techniques to live their fullest life
- Upping their game and taking their lives to the next level
- Aligning their lives with their core values
- Remaining accountable and true to themselves
- Practicing self-care and ensuring their well-being
My Coaching Philosophy
The natural process of life is a series of transitions, some intentional and others not. Some happen with ease, and others are really uncomfortable and even severely painful. I believe in the innate capacity of people to grow and develop regardless of what life brings our way. When you are at points of transition in your life, it helps to have a support person in your corner, someone who believes in you and can offer a fresh professional perspective.
What you also require is a foundation upon which you can rely to help you navigate these times of change and personal growth with clarity, perspective, confidence and motivation – a way of knowing that you are doing what is right for you. Therefore, my mission is to support my clients to align their lives with who they truly are, by igniting their inner strengths and talents and intentionally living in line with their core values, whilst resourcefully managing their personal needs and well-being. We also work on building the confidence and motivation for the change they seek in their personal and professional lives.
It’s only through having a deep understanding of yourself and what’s most important to you above all else, that you can uncover what you most desire to create for your life, and what your own unique version of success, happiness and well-being looks like.
My Coaching Style
My coaching approach is flexible and deeply personalized, in order to ensure that I am delivering exactly what each client needs from our partnership. I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all approaches. My coaching is informed by Positive Psychology, which ads a proven, science based dimension to the conversations we will have. I bring a blend of open-mindedness, confidence, compassion, trust, efficiency and challenge of the status quo to the table. The coaching space I aim to create is one which encourages realness and direct communication, with just the right amounts results focus and a dash of playfulness.
My Professional Background
After a successful 8-year corporate marketing career, I transitioned into life coaching and people transformation. Since 2010, I’ve been doing individual coaching, facilitation, coach training & mentoring, key-note speaking, writing for magazines and newspapers, TV and radio interviews and have also hosted an international Positive Psychology Coaching group. On a personal note, I have also during this time become a Mom and navigated an international move, and am currently living as an expatriate in Brazil. Some of my professional highlights include becoming the first Certified Positive Psychology Coach® in Africa in 2015 as well as serving as the mouthpiece for Unilever’s Dove ChooseBeautiful Campaign Launch.
My Coaching Credentials
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach® – School of Coaching Mastery (USA)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching & Certified Consciousness Coach® – Creative Consciousness International (RSA)
- Certified in the Inspiring Leadership Specialization: Appreciative Inquiry, Emotional Intelligence, Women in Leadership & Coaching for Sustainable Change – Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Certified in Coaching Well-being – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified in The Science of Happiness – Berkley (USA)
- Certified in A life of Happiness & Fulfilment – Indian School of Business
- Certified in Positive Psychology – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- B.Com Marketing Management – University of Johannesburg (RSA)
Before you go…
Interested in a my free Happiness eBook and other helpful resources?
Then sign up! Once subscribed, you will have access to download your free Happiness eBook and enjoy the other free resources, such as happiness practices and other life improving tools, on the Free Stuff page.
You’ll also be the first to receive free tips and subscriber-only resources to help you create the life and career you want.