Don’t know what you want? Feeling uncertain about where you’re at in your life, or where you’re heading? Not sure if coaching is the right professional service for you? Then request a FREE Initial Coaching Session!
During this 60 min call we will discuss the status quo of your life, and shed some light on why you might be feeling the way you do. We’ll talk about how my coaching process could support you to understand yourself, your core values and personal needs really well, and get in touch with what’s most important to you.
We’ll also use this time to establish whether we’re a good fit and would make a great team working together. We’ll discuss what coaching is, how my coaching process works and what you could expect from specifically working with me.
If you are interested to know more, we can also cover how I work with my clients, including my coaching packages and scheduling. My promise to you is that you will definitely walk away from this session with more clarity on the way forward!
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach® – School of Coaching Mastery (USA)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching & Certified Consciousness Coach® – Creative Consciousness International (RSA)
- Certified in the Inspiring Leadership Specialization: Appreciative Inquiry, Emotional Intelligence, Women in Leadership & Coaching for Sustainable Change – Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Certified in Coaching Well-being – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified in The Science of Happiness – Berkley (USA)
- Certified in A life of Happiness & Fulfilment – Indian School of Business
- Certified in Positive Psychology – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- B.Com Marketing Management – University of Johannesburg (RSA)
Before you go…
Interested in a my free Happiness eBook and other helpful resources?
Then sign up! Once subscribed, you will have access to download your free Happiness eBook and enjoy the other free resources, such as happiness practices and other life improving tools, on the Free Stuff page.
You’ll also be the first to receive free tips and subscriber-only resources to help you create the life and career you want.