The Importance of Hiring a Credentialed Coach
Globally, the coaching industry is not yet regulated, which opens the door for all kinds of unprofessional and unethical behavior by individuals proclaiming to be coaches, without the necessary training, skills or credentials. These individuals can cause great harm to clients and this unfortunately is one of the biggest challenges faced by our industry, as it also damages the reputation of professional credentialed coaches.
This is why I am an active member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the most globally recognized coaching regulatory body. I practice coaching aligned with the ICF Code of Ethics as well as the ICF Core Coaching Competencies. My coach training was also completed by ICF approved training providers and I also participate in Continued Coach Education. This ensures that I present the highest quality in professional coaching to the clients that I serve.
My Coaching Credentials
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – Member ID #009014895I – ICF Los Angeles Chapter
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach – Positive Acorn (USA) (ICF ACTP)
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach® – School of Coaching Mastery (USA) (ICF ACSTH)
- Diploma in Professional Coaching & Certified Consciousness Coach® – Creative Consciousness International (RSA) (ICF ACTP)
- Certified in the Inspiring Leadership Specialization: Appreciative Inquiry, Emotional Intelligence, Women in Leadership & Coaching for Sustainable Change – Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Certified in Coaching Well-being – Positive Acorn (USA)
- Certified in The Science of Happiness – Berkley (USA)
- Certified in A life of Happiness & Fulfilment – Indian School of Business
- Certified in Positive Psychology – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (USA)
- B.Com Marketing Management – University of Johannesburg (RSA)
Before you go…
Interested in a my free Happiness eBook and other helpful resources?
Then sign up! Once subscribed, you will have access to download your free Happiness eBook and enjoy the other free resources, such as happiness practices and other life improving tools, on the Free Stuff page.
You’ll also be the first to receive free tips and subscriber-only resources to help you create the life and career you want.